3 Engineers, L.L.C., is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. 3 Engineers recognizes the interest of its customers in the confidentiality of their personal information. 3 Engineers only maintains personal information that is relevant to 3 Engineers activities and seeks to maintain accurate, complete, and timely information.
The security of personal information is important to 3 Engineers. 3 Engineers maintains all personal data with technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, and improper disclosure. No computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. 3 Engineers provides reasonable and appropriate security controls to protect personal information against foreseeable hazards.
3 Engineers maintains customer databases that contain mailing, billing, and customer profile information, as well as a record of each customer's product and service purchases. The information in these databases is used by authorized 3 Engineers staff members to process orders; mail invoices, purchases, renewal notices, and announcements; respond to customer inquiries; and help us improve our offerings. Customer records are maintained as long as an individual is an 3 Engineers Customer and for three years following an ownership lapse. Purchases and credit card transactions are retained for as long as appropriate to meet contractual, tax, or auditing needs.
All personally identifiable information contained in 3 Engineers purchase and registration databases is treated as confidential and will be used only for the purposes stated in this policy, except where required by law.
Just like any other record keeper, 3 Engineers may be required to disclose personal information in response to valid legal process. This includes a search warrant, subpoena, or court order. Disclosures may also be appropriate to protect 3 Engineers's legal rights or during emergencies if physical safety is believed to be at risk. These disclosures are possible although unlikely.
3 Engineers customers may inquire about the information contained in their customer records and correct and update their customer profile by contacting the 3 Engineers's Customer Services Department by phone: +1-800-757-1636, or e-mail: email@example.com.
3 Engineers does not sell, rent, or exchange e-mail addresses of its customers. 3 Engineers uses e-mail addresses to send the following:
- "Must Have" messages that help to service 3 Engineers customers including answers to customer questions; acknowledgments of the receipt of customer purchases, renewal notices, and other orders.
- Occasional "Customer Update" announcements about 3 Engineers services that we believe to be of some importance to customers. These announcements are short, straightforward messages that contain pointers to online resources where customers can explore the information more fully.
- E-mail messaging that is part of a program for which the customer has registered (e.g. an Xpresso "flash messages" early alert e-mail system).
- E-mail distribution lists targeted at 3 Engineers groups (e.g. special interest group customers, wiki or blog members, etc.). Only 3 Engineers headquarters staff can create and support e-mail distribution lists. All 3 Engineers created and supported e-mail distribution lists have "unsubscribe" instructions.
Postal Mail Policies
3 Engineers provides two postal mailing list options to its customers:
- Xpresso Subscription & Renewal Notices Only: receive only products subscribed to plus renewal invoices.
- Xpresso Announcements & Partner Announcements: receive all of the above plus mailings from 3 Engineers partners. (This is the default option for customers).
The names and mailing addresses of customers who have selected option #2 (above) may be rented to outside organizations for the purposes of sending mailing packages that have been carefully screened by authorized 3 Engineers staff for their suitability. Managers at 3 Engineers's Customer Department are responsible for the screening of materials used by those companies or organizations renting 3 Engineers's mailing list. 3 Engineers licenses mailing list usage for one-time only -- the standard mailing list rental practice, and renters are asked to sign their agreement to this practice. 3 Engineers's Mailing List Manager does not "enhance" or overlay any data on 3 Engineers's mailing list. 3 Engineers does not rent telephone or e-mail addresses.
In order to update your postal tolerance you will need to contact 3 Engineers's Customer Services Department by phone: +1-800-757-1636, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy applies to the XpressoSoft.com and 3engineers.com websites maintained by 3 Engineers.
Other than in the restricted-access portions of the site that requires an account, 3 Engineers does not log the identity of visitors. However, we may keep access logs, for example containing a visitor's IP address and search queries. We may analyze log files periodically to help maintain and improve our website and enforce our online service polices. Cookies are only set when users visit restricted portions of our website. Raw log files are treated as confidential and retained for no longer than two years.
If you have any questions or comments on the above policy please direct them to email@example.com.